SEVEN DEVILS. a mix for story inspiration. [listen]
i. bronte - gotye | ii. conversation 16 - the national | ii. all these things that i’ve done - the killers | iv. we might be dead by tomorrow - soko | v. fast times at clairemont high - pierce the veil | vi. everybody wants to rule the world - lorde | vii. how - the neighbourhood | viii. the last way out of here - paloalto | ix. pillars and pyre - christopher smith | x. long time traveller - the wailin’ jennys | xi. run - daughter | xii. hopeless wanderer - mumford and sons | xiii. seven devils - florence + the machine
requested by prospitans xx
So I finished Dreams of Gods and Monsters. I’m gonna miss this girl.
The weirdest moments from books and such stick with me - as soon as I read about Karou carrying her big chain of thuribles I was like “I MUST DRAW IT”
So here’s that. I’ll colour it later; I’m going to bed now. /lazy
scott/stiles per season | episode one
where’s your usual partner in crime?
omg i was fooling around with gif making and the loop makes it look like they’re playing a really intense game of frisbee.
"who do you want me to be?"
"how about a friend?"
Hazael had told him that. Akiva is the seventh bearer of his name; six Akivas dead before him meant the cremation urn was full. “You have to live,” Hazael had said, silly and matter-of-fact.
Quotes [1/7] → One has a tenacious spirit. One is a skilled fighter. One is smart as a whip. Each have a means for s u r v i v a l. —Hannes
When you’re sad:
1. Write letters to the people you love. Don’t seal them; don’t send them. Instead, stick them between the pages of library books.
2. Eat raspberries off your fingertips.
3. Venture outside and observe natural life. Watch a honey bee suck the nectar from lavender plants. Watch a snail slowly make its way towards the shade of a tree. Watch a hummingbird innocently fly above your head. Realize how insignificant you are.
4. Smile at strangers; say hello. It will improve their day and your own.
5. Write lists. They can be about anything.
6. Read several pages of the dictionary. Learn new words. Write down the ones you wish to remember.
7. Never feel compelled to apologize when you don’t feel sorry. It’s okay that you’re honest. It’s okay that you have a different opinion from someone else.
8. Read books and watch movies from your childhood. A healthy dose of nostalgia is okay. Immerse yourself in your past innocence.
9. Walk to a park and get on a swing. Go as high as you can; feel limitless. The world is yours.
10. Eat if you’re hungry. Food is not the enemy. You are a human and need food to survive. You deserve to eat. Put those raspberries on your fingers and sprinkle sugar on your tongue. Taste the summer breeze and sweet aroma of jasmine flowers.
11. Don’t marinate in your sadness. You are not a steak. You are a person; you’re irreplaceable. Open yourself up to contentment. Bathe in the rivers of Glee. Go for hikes with Satisfaction. Sleep in a warm cocoon of blankets with Bliss. Let endless happiness overcome your hopeless sadness. You deserve to be happy. If life is a game and you are the referee, be biased for once and let happiness win." - When You’re Sad by thewastedgeneration (don’t delete)
First part of my character design sheet for everyone on Les Amis…
Marius, Feuilly, Joly and Musichetta are in progress, as a couple of comic pages something… :3
in case you can’t figure out my scribblingare Courfeyrcac, Gavroche, Combeferre, Enjolras, R, Éponine, Jehan & Cosette
100% fool proof way of catching hannibal lecter is in his shopping receipts
You eat an awful lot of meat for somebody who doesn’t yknow