I’ve been keeping this a secret for months… but we have been working hard on an awesome new cosplay website, and it has finally launched!!
The website is http://costrader.com/, it is a platform made for cosplayers to easily buy and sell cosplay costumes, props, wigs, and more
As a better alternative to ebay and etsy, we will never make you pay for listing your cosplay items. Yep, we are 100% free to try. We also offer better final value fees than other marketplaces, 3% only when your item sells!
I invite you to take a look around, or start your cosplay shop and upload some cosplay costumes of your own! The first 100 items will be placed on the front page. :D Let me know if you have any questions. And please reblog to get the word out! :)
if we’re in a mutual there’s a 95% chance i’ve stressed about whether or not I’ve made a good impression
I remember all the Doctor Who fanfics I used to read where Rose often got badly stereotyped as a damsel in distress whom the Doctor had to swoop in and save and smooch but the way I remember Doctor Who 90% of their relationship was the Doctor just setting Rose loose on people who had done something to offend them and sitting back giggling in the corner as she shouted
and bring the fight to them! Today, we are cancellin’ the apocalypse!”
But, it’s hard for everyone.
Keep going. You can do this.
That perfect girl is gone
Here I stand in the light of day
Let the storm rage on
The cold never bothered me anyway
Do you agree? http://ift.tt/1bqS0OO
Do you ever wonder about how an author would describe you in a novel? Not only your appearance but the way you talk and laugh and hold yourself and all the expressions on your face?
Benedict reading the lyrics to R. Kelly’s song
Character development thing.
Plot points on this chart to represent how important these different aspects of a character’s life are to them. By doing that you can help determine what type of things your character deems to be most meaningful in their life, especially compared to others aspects.
A brief explanation of each aspect is below in case you’re confused about the meaning of any.
- Strength: to have physical power and strength
- Sex: to have sexual gratification and satisfaction
- Possessions: to have objects and tangible things
- Health: to have physical health and stability
- Appearance: to have a good external appearance
- Love: to love and be loved, romantically or otherwise
- Appreciation: to be appreciated by others
- Attention: to be paid attention to
- Security: to feel secure emotionally
- Approval: to be approved by others
- Respect: to be respected
- Friendship: to have friends
- Intimacy: to be intimate with a partner or partners
- Belongingness: to feel needed and belonged
- Family: to be on good terms with/have a family
- Inner peace: to be content with themselves
- Purpose: to feel as though they are fulfilling a purpose
- Self-sufficiency: to feel that they are able to provide for themselves
- Growth: to feel as though they are growing and changing
- Acceptance: to be able to accept themselves without consequence
This is an absolutely amazing exercise and I certainly recommend doing it.
3 week hiatus because of the World Series??
Ain’t nobody got time for that.